The Biermann & Kröger GmbH & Co KG is a medium-sized business which was established in October 1993. With its establishment it replaced the „Ing. Werner Biermann“ that had existed since 1949.
In 2004 the company moved to its new property in Rendsburg that contains 2 hectares of land and a building of 6.000 m2 for production and storage.
- 18 injection moulding machines with mounting dimensions up to 840 x 950 mm and clamping forces of up to 630 t, injected from below or above
- 4 conventional presses with mounting dimensions up to 600 x 800 mm and clamping forces up to 400 t
- Blank machines and rolling mills
- Machine for cryogenic deburring
- Paint shop for surface coatings
- Automated chain coating machine & manual coating for adhesive coating
- Oiling machinery for corrosion protection
- Internal testing laboratory
The Biermann & Kröger Gummiwarenfabrik predominantly produces rubber parts for the European automotive industry. Over 15 millions of parts per year are made of the renewable raw material rubber in the company – in almost every second German car you can find at least two products that have been „made in Rendsburg“.
In the meantime the small company for rubber goods has become an important supplier for the automotive industry, employs appoximately 80 employees and is certified according to the IATF 16949.